Powered By Blogger

Friday 6 April 2018

Woohoo half day Friday


Thank goodness it is half day Friday, its been a 4 day week and I am absolutely shattered this morning.

All my plans for last night went out the window when I got back to the chateau, I was due to do part two of 'couch to 5k' ( do this afternoon) and then get out my flask and clean it ready for next week.
My lunch and tea containers also needed a quick go in the dishwasher, this too is a job for this afternoon.

So what did I do?
Well nothing, I have no idea where the time went and when I got into bed I couldn't get to sleep, so ended up still staring at the clock until gone 2am.
I'm expecting an early night is on the cards for me.

Well now what has been happening in the cricket world?

I was sad to read that Kenya are having further problems after a terrible showing in the World Cup qualifiers, the Government is set to disband the governing body, Cricket Kenya. After a win less campaign in the competition there was a mass resignation , including the Head coach and the Chairman ( to name but two).
Elections were called but that has since been cancelled and the whole sorry event is turning into a shambles.
I fear this is going to be the beginning of the end for the Kenyans.
I'm thinking that this could be my big chance, I love cricket and I especially love Kenya,maybe I need to apply for a  job
On the serious side, I find this whole situation very sad.

The IPL continues to lose players  as Kagiso Rabada is out of the IPL with a back injury. He is sidelined for at least three months,
 His space in the Delhi Daredevils  is now up for grabs.

IPL I used to really enjoy ,I now can take it or leave it. It is nothing more than a parade ground for the T20 mercenaries.
I dread this coming to the UK.

And now I am off to put in my half day shift and by the sound of my phone making cash register noises, I will be packing up ebay things to take to the post office tomorrow, when I get home this afternoon, as well as last nights leftover activities.

Oh well the weekend is nearly here and I for one am really pleased about it.


Happy Friday 


No comments :