Powered By Blogger

Thursday 26 April 2018

Too tired for words



As if my terrible sleep patterns were not enough, I am now struggling to force myself out of bed thanks to 'eedjit' across the road.

After a few weeks respite from the late night comings and goings, and engine running, last night he came back with a vengeance!.
I had been working late (10.30pm) sorting out the the boxes in the top of the built in wardrobes (handbags). I realised the time and decided to throw myself into bed.
All good.
Light off, instant land of nod.
And then 11.09pm he arrives and is in the car engine running for an hour. He switches it off.
'Yeay' I think, sleep!
No!
Out of car shouting cursing and swearing into his phone. Then sits on doorstep, continuing to do this shouting all the time.
Long story short.
He was moving in with Rebecca, and she decided that she didn't really want to go on with the relationship ( yes he was that loud and that clear).
He has given notice on his house,private rental, landlord not a nice man, and now is stuck as he has to be out by next week.
he doesn't really like her a lot judging by the names he was calling her.
He had given her his 'other' car and  now wants it back.
He wants his cd player back too.
Well this went on for an hour, then he got in the car and obviously went to see Rebecca and cause havoc at her house.
I settle down to sleep.
2am he is back,engine running, phone shouting.

I put the radio on!
It is now 6am, I am totally exhausted, I hope that they have sorted things before tonight!

Sorting things out is something that is needed as the franchise nonsense cricket looks as if it having a knock on effect, players have apparently expressed their concern about signing contracts after 2019.
Players are concerned about not having complete clarity on the tournament ( yep that's about it for any of us).
Players are concerned that  if they sign contracts after next season they will miss out on mucho money when the new format starts.

Well I can think of 3 who wont be worrying  about that they will just be sharpening their crayons ready to put a cross on the line of the franchise contract!

We all know that the international T20 harlots will be vying for mega bucks too.

I dislike this format already and its 2 years away!

And that's all folks.
I have a busy office today so time to head out of the door.
Have a good one, I am sure I will be asleep by 9am  the way I feel at the moment.


No comments :