Powered By Blogger

Thursday 19 April 2018

Thursday and full of busy!



Wow Thursday already and I will be very busy this evening getting everything into the car ready for the off straight from work tomorrow.

I have the important things packed........................gin and vermouth, olives and glasses.

Sorted!


Well lets see what has been happening in the wacky world of cricket.

As I predicted a few weeks ago, it looks as if Justin Langer is in line for the job of Australia coach, although at the moment this is just a rumour, who knows who might be stealing up on the railings.
Is there a 'dark horse' we have missed?

Cricket Australia are currently denying that  Langer is going to be appointed (2am 19/4/18)

I read with horrorthe rumour of possibly allowing  Warner, Bancroft and Smith to play in the UK has been circulating!

Seriously which county would even touch them?
Oh yes that would probably be Surrey!!!!!!


The BBC have lost the broadcasting rights to upcoming cricket tours to Sri Lanka and  West Indies, this has been scooped up by commercial radio station Talksport, I wonder how much of the advertising revenue goes to the ECB?


Talking ECB  ( as I seem to have been for most of this week, month, year) Ed Smith is set to become the new National  selector.
Good luck mate you may need it.

 Glamorgan have signed Aussie Usman Khawaja for the T20 blast. He will be joining Shaun Marsh in the opening line up.


Well as its very early AM maybe I should move away from the keyboard and  pull the duvet over my head, and try to get some sleep.

It will be 5am before I know it



No comments :