Powered By Blogger

Monday 2 April 2018

Rainy Easter Monday







Ah its a rainy Easter Monday and its not looking to hopeful for my Morne Morkel in his last international match as he sustained a side strain injury and is in doubt to play the rest of the test.
I cannot believe that I will not see him again in South African colours.

He is a superb bowler and is in my all time top 10.

Right enough of crying into my coffee.

I am still cracking on with jobs here at the chateau and yesterday saw more clearing out and getting things in order. I also made some chutney and dug a massive hole in the garden and deposited a root of rhubarb into it. I hope its the right way up!
If this comes good this season then I will be chutney and gin making like a mad ( even madder) person.

My long weekend has been not so much a rest as a chance to get things done.
I have also sold my dining chairs, after getting new ones and they should be collected on Wednesday evening.

The whole life laundry does seem to be working. However I really need some time for me, a rest and chance to catch my breath, which I rarely seem to get at the moment.

I know that once the season is in full flow I will be busy and here,there and everywhere, but I am going to try to get myself away for a few days, no wifi, no TV just me and some chill out time.
Fingers crossed that I can sort it out.

England were taking huge strides in their game against NZ until the light became a problem.
There is now a bit of a to do about the adjusting of times for today ( tomorrow).
Ah well its cricket no one really understands it!

Well time to do do things.

Back to the grind tomorrow.

Have a peaceful Easter Monday.

No comments :