Powered By Blogger

Sunday 8 April 2018

Lazy Sunday morning






Its Sunday morning and I am having a lazy lie in, I am not hungover as when we went out last night I was very sensible and had 2 glasses of wine and then came home!
Truth is I was so tired that Saturday night or not, I was in bed by 10pm.

Yesterday had been busy as I had lots to do and even managed a sweep of the charity shops.
I picked up the perfect mirror for the bathroom and now that room  is complete.
I love  it when you are able to 'recycle' to refresh a room.

Today I have a planned trip to the tip, before trying to finish some more work at  home, and finishing some knitting too.

So now to cricket,

Unexpectedly  we hear that Liam Plunkett is going to play for the Delhi Daredevils, he is replacing Kagiso Rabada.
This is a bit of a blow for us Yorkies as we were under the impression that he would be with us for red ball as this was his main concern. Ah well  it is plain to see that money has much more pull.

Well the  exodus from the ECB continues, before long there will just be His Royal Graveness sitting on his throne, looking at how he can kill the County Championship  once and for all.

Matt Dwyer, who initiated the All Stars program, which was to bring more children back to cricket, has now moved over to work for Tennis Australia.

There does seem to be some shifting about, it does not appear to be a happy ship!

News came through that Phil Mustard, who left Durham after a loan period with Gloucestershire back in 2016. Has now left the club, just days before the start of the season!
Wonder where  he is going?
Wonder what he is going to be doing?

Right time to head to the tip and get the day started good and proper.
Its also a bit of a big day today when after 5 months of not 'oranging' my hair I am on the brink of returning to my roots ( or attending to them more like).

It wouldn't be the cricket season  really if I wasn't that vibrant copper colour.


Have a great day what ever you are doing.




No comments :