Powered By Blogger

Sunday 1 April 2018

Late today



Happy Easter everyone.

I hope that the lapin de paque has been to visit you
I'm hoping that the lapin du vin has been to visit me!

I have had a lie in as the last two days have been very very busy. Today I was going to slow down but now I think that I should crack on  ( no Easter egg pun intended).

The New Zealia v England match is swinging more than 'Donald and Jacqueline ' ( lets see how many of you get that one, answers to me on twitter please).England now seem to be in control, who knows what will happen.
England lead by 231 runs and great knocks by Vince and Stoneman.


South Africa are playing to win and Australia are struggling as Tim Paine fractures his thumb.

Lastly Candice Warner says her husband is struggling.............................well  I have no sympathy. You reap what you sow.

I am going to hang more paper and then prepare a lovely Easter lunch for me .

Have a wonderful day and relax.

Don't eat too much chocolate either.

No comments :