Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 10 April 2018

Hell hath no fury..........



.............like a Lady who has just 'regingered' her afro!


I am still breathing fire this morning after the news that Willey has followed Plunkett to the IPL on the eve of the start of the domestic season.

If I hear one more ' this is life changing money' spewed out I swear I will say words that no Lady should ever utter!

This is biting the hand that feeds you, ignoring the bread and butter, and off in search of a  sniff of the champagne and caviar ( or lambrini and lumpfish roe in some cases)

Firstly I would like some clarity on how and why this is allowed  at this late stage?

For goodness sake all the talk at the Yorkshire AGM now seems hollow, I feel for the lovely gentleman who stood up and said we back the team and support them whatever.....................well it could be 'whatever happened to the team'?????!!!!!

I love Yorkshire, before any of the keyboard warriors get on their high typists chair,
I care about what happens at the club,
I want us to win the County Championship before 'Robin' Graves puts the final nail in the coffin ( every pun intended).
I love cricket especially County Championship cricket and I hate to see it being brought to its knees as the 'circus' is forced into town!.

I am sick of hearing how T20 is bringing youngsters to the game........................do we want children thinking that this is how cricket really is, money, dancing girls and hot tubs and dumping your club eve of season??

T20 is killing County Championship cricket!
The ECB are pushing for T20 and so are endorsing the killing of County Championship cricket.
Do the upper echelons of the ECB have money to invest in the possible franchises?

Well that would be a conflict of interest wouldn't it? I 'trust' it would be!


Surely I am not the only one that thinks this!????

I never thought that I would be in full on rant mode before the season even started!

have a great day!


 






No comments :