Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 11 April 2018

Back to normal today





Well almost normal, after waking up at 2am not being able to get back to sleep, Ive finished my book 'The year of living Danishly', which is very good and had me laughing out loud.
I am now (5.00am) ready to go back to sleep, just in time to get up for work!


After setting off a full on  debate on everything from ECB hierarchy to how best to support the remainder of the Yorkshire team, today I am stepping down from my soap box. I think that I said enough yesterday.

I will however be chaining myself to the bar in the Long Room on Friday and any alcoholic  contributions will be gratefully received.


There are much more important things afoot today.

It is only the birthday of my besty chum Fun Sophie!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Sophie
Well celebrate proper next Friday



And then there is the news that

MORNE MORKEL HAS ONLY GONE AND SIGNED FOR SURREY

OH MY DOG!!!

My two besty bowlers together, Siddy and Morne!


Well I think that I had better throw myself into the shower and get myself ready for work before I sink into much needed snooze.

Its Wednesday and  we are half way to the weekend.




No comments :