Powered By Blogger

Saturday 21 April 2018

Another sunny day






Good morning from a very sunny Headingley, Sophie and I are not feeling that sunny due to some wine and rather a few too many martinis, I am thinking that even hair of the dog may not help.

So to yesterday, I managed to get away from the office early enough to be heading down the A1 in beautiful sunshine and singing my heart out to Motorhead!

Arrived at the Lodge to be told by various G4s jobsworth that I couldn't;t park in the stadium!!!

Well I soon put them in their place!
So car parked in stadium

And then I heard the announcement that TLJL had just gone and got himself out!

 went to meet Sophie!! Yes the girls were back together.

It was a great day of cricket  The Ladyships favourite, Hoddy scored a fabulous 62 and had Jimbo and myself cheering wildly!

Big Luke Fletcher took 4-47 and proved that he is back with a vengeance.
Its just great to see him back on the field, playing!

Notts went in to bat before close and Jack Brooks made short work of  the openers his 3-12 was outstanding.

Then close, headed to the pub, came back and the wonderful staff ( Wendy) at the Lodge, even brought Sophie's car up for Car Park F to the stadium, as we were a bit too wobbly to drive.

And so today begins

I am late posting as we have been watching the warm up.

Its going to be another  scorcher!

Happy Cricket  Saturday


No comments :