Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz




Well I am busy this morning already, I have been writing emails and letters and all before 6am!

Lots of information that was gathered yesterday has been put to good use.
Lots of hours sleep lost thanks to 'eedjit;' over the road  have also been put to good use.
Lots  of concealer will be used this morning to hide the bags under my eyes!

Right lets try to keep myself motivated.
Cricket.

Wonderful to read that Lords will host a match between the West Indies and the Rest of the World XI.
Money made from the game will go towards the parts of the Caribbean  affected by Hurricanes Irma and Maria.
The cricket grounds in Anguilla and Dominica will benefit as both grounds suffered  substantial damage.
Both of these small islands were decimated by the hurricanes.

I love that cricket is being used to help cricket. I started to fall back to sleep though when I read the Colin Graves had been having a few words.ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

I have a few words for him,which are  nothing to do with charity matches but would be like a hurricane!

Essex continue to strengthen their playing staff as they snap up Neil Wagner the New Zealia fast bowler, He looks to be with them until the end of July and may stay longer if he has approval form NZ.


 South Africa's series defeat against India may,according to coach  Otis Gibson, make them a stronger team for the World Cup next year.
There is still one game to play but Gibson said that despite injuries,which have been a blow the team were not making this an excuse for their performance.

Well I need to get myself motivated to make sure that my performance is not below par today.

I think that finding a crack in my special 'Valentines Day' mug just now has been a bad sign.

Have a great day. we are halfway to the weekend.






No comments :