Powered By Blogger

Sunday 11 February 2018

Sunday lie in







Today I have had a lie in, not sleeping just lying in bed thinking, time to get hold of a life jacket and swim to shore.

To try to cheer me up, I was whisked off last night to swanky hotel that BKOTF   used to have a share in, it was a lovely evening, and we had an hour in the spa before heading for dinner and a couple of Brandy Alexanders, a very old favourite of mine from long ago.
We then headed to a little country pub. Long story short and no alcohol involved, the landlord allowed us to pick the music to go on in the bar and I chose a Glam Rock CD, ah yes I am sure that my full rendition of  'Ballroom Blitz' will never be forgotten, sadly this will be due to the fact that although I knew all the words I am completely and totally tone deaf.

Back to cricket and Australia  completely thrashed England in the Tri Series. With Glenn Maxwell featuring again although not as great as the other day, and even the old Tyke turncoat Aaron Finch making 20 no, England were outclassed.
Next match is on Tuesday.
They now have to out do themselves against New Zealia to get to the final.

South Africa  were fined for a  slow run rate in the 4th ODI.
The hosts did however win the rain affected match.

Next week is a biggy for all the counties as  the big announcement for the T20 franchise arenas should be made known.
This is really important for all the counties involved.


The new bedroom is still on going as I still search for the perfect drawers. I had decided to revamp the old ones, but typically female like, I now think that I would rather have new ones!

Right off to fill the washing the machine and empty the dishwasher.





No comments :