Powered By Blogger

Sunday 4 February 2018

Silence is golden




Sunday morning and I had a very early walk through the back fields over to the the Great North Road, Sadly no pictures to attach as it was 6am and it was still dark, but by the time I got home there were slivers of grey just streaking the sky as the sun came up.

So I am now lying on my bed, typing this and listening to the BBL final, where Hobart ( who I was backing) seem to be unravelling. And unravelling dreadfully as the 6th wicket falls.( Wade run out without facing a ball)

In the Tri series game between Australia and New Zealia,which was affected by rain, The Aussies took the match
England are not in action until the 7th.


Brad Hodge the veteran Australian batsman has announced that he is retiring, the 43 year old played 6 tests,25 ODI's and 15 T20 for his country betweenhis debut in 1995 and finishing international career in 2014
A real trooper and always a joy to watch.

I have been watching the career of Big Billy Stanlake for a couple of season now,he is making an impact, but to hear him referred to as 'McGrath ' like is not something that I like. he is a great bowler in his own right and as such should be acknowledged  as such.

Well thats it, The Adelaide Strikers have won the Big Bash for the first time.
Well done to Travis Head and his team.

Well I have lots to do now, so best get off the bed and strip it, then empty the dishwasher, before sorting out food for the week ahead and maybe fitting in a nap this afternoon.

I hope that you have a great day today.

Happy Sunday

No comments :