Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 6 February 2018

not as expected


This morning I was expecting to wake up to scenes close to a few weeks ago, but so far there is nothing, the weather forecasters always go a bit mad when two flakes of snow fall in London.
I remember well living there and seeing people stockpiling food and refusing to leave their houses because of the threat of snow ( OK that is a slight exaggeration).
Lets see what today brings and I for one hope that snow doesn't materialise. I don't fancy another 2 hour, 8 mile drive.

Last night saw me heading for an early night, which turned out to be counter productive as I woke myself up nearly every hour coughing and then having to glug down water, then head to the ladies room, to say that I am exhausted this morning is an understatement.
Damn and blast! I detest  being under par!
So far this year I have managed one week of not feeling rubbish!


Well Essex are planning on not being under par as they prepare for their season as champions. They have snapped up Peter Siddle, who is fresh from the win in the Big Bash with the Adelaide Strikers. Siddle had previously been with Notts.

Bad news for South Africa as Quinton de Kock is out of the One Day and T20 series.This follow on after losing Abraham Benjamin and Faf du Plessis to injury.
Its not a good time for the team!


Tomorrow morning (UK time) sees England in action against Australia in the Tri Series.
I will be tuning in from my desk.


I had best head off and once again I have put my lunch bag by the front door, I managed to remember to pick it up yesterday, so lets see if I can do the same today.

Hope that you are not affected by snow this morning.






No comments :