Powered By Blogger

Thursday 1 February 2018

Lets see what today brings



The temptation to get back into bed this morning  is very very strong but I am trying my hardest to get some enthusiasm to get to work.

Yesterday should have been a normal day..................except that something from this time last year came up ( I was not with the company then, which makes it doubly hard) to say that this massively impacted on my day is an understatement and I came home with the worst headache I have had in a long time.

Hopefully today we will be able to sort more of it out and start to have a clear view again.

So far though I have had massive Internet problems here at the Chateau and  nearly had to resort to doing the blog on my phone which always is a last resort, luckily things came good just as I was about to throw the towel in.


Well quick scan of the cricket news,

Caribbean Premier League will start on August 8th this year, I never really take much interest in this as all these 'Premier leagues' are becoming a little bit old hat, and remember we are preparing to jump on the bandwagon.

Jake Ball has been called up as cover for the injured Liam Plunkett in the up coming Tri Series.

Interesting to see that in the UAE they had a private cricket tournament  'The Ajman All Stars League', this is now being investigated by  the ICC Anti Corruption Unit.
Ah  once again money and cricket a dreadful mix.

Maybe 'private cricket tournament' was a bit of a giveaway or am I just being cynical!?


Right lots to do and time is disappearing, I will be ordering my new Yorkshire waterproof jacket today and my Yorkshire pashmina too, wonder what else they have in the shop?

Also putting my money on my latest little Yorkshire star,

its a full on Yorkshire day for me, well it takes my mind off the work on my desk.

have a cracking day.


Thanks to all twitter followers for retweeting the blog, we are getting some interesting 'patterns' ( like I know what that means!). If you want to continue doing so that would be grand.

No comments :