Powered By Blogger

Sunday 18 February 2018

DIY day





I have power tools and I intend to use them!!!
Yes today is about doing 'stuff' outside.
I have a trellis to put up for the honeysuckle and I also have some wall painting to do( that doesn't involve power tools).
Then indoors to put up a shelf in the bathroom.
And beds to strip, washing to do and cooking for the week to be done.

I estimate that I can do all of this before 1pm, so then I can have lunch and a nap.

Its all going on at the chateau.

I am however still in bed listening to England bowling to save their lives in  the Tri Series.
I woke up at 5am and have dozed on and off since then.

England scored  197 in their innings and need to bowl NZ out for 20 runs less than this score.
3 wickets down at the moment.

 South Africa have rejigged their team for the upcoming three match T20i series after being thrashed in the ODI series.
They are resting Amla and stand in Captain Markram, and given the captaincy to JP Duminy.This came after it was sure that Faf du Plessis would stay out with the finger injury picked up a couple of weeks ago.
Hopefully morale will be higher and we will see South Africa at their best.


I had to chuckle( and wince slightly) as I watched an 'interview' with the Curran kids. Elder kid saying how proud he was of his brothers call up to the England squad, and how he remembers his call up like it was yesterday!.................
........................It was last year for goodness sake!


Well masonry paint is calling me and I need to get this done before the weather potentially changes.

have a great Sunday where ever you are.


No comments :