Powered By Blogger

Monday 12 February 2018

Back to the grind



True to form I had no desire to get out of bed this morning and really wanted to turn over and  have 40 more winks.
However another week beckons and its time to take the bull by the horns.

There is a lot going on this week for me and it has already started this morning as I have finally found the perfect (white and plain) shade for the bedroom light. I hadn't realised that finding the perfect one would be such a chore.
I know that you must think that I am super choosy, well yes I am. I tend to get an idea in my head and won't have anything else.
This has nearly caused meltdowns and disasters but 99% of the time it works out.
My wedding dress being one example and the necklace I wore on the day being another, Picture of what I wanted in my head and then had to put it into reality!

Anyhow, I also went out yesterday in my other guise as a 'womble' and came home with a fabulous print of Whitby and two fabulous oak side tables by 'Nathan Furniture'. very big in the 70's before being bought up by Parker Knoll.

Oh my lord! I really am getting a bit old and boring when I am recounting my finds!

As there is very little cricket news though its the best I can come up with!

 David Warner the 'marmite' stand in captain  who has struggled through the Tri Series with only 12 runs under his belt, will still be on the team sheet for the next game against New Zealia later this week.
Darren Lehmann has great faith in the Warner.


In other cricket news

Canada beat Kenya.

Nepal beat UAE.

Namibia beat Oman

Ricky Ponting who is currently assisting with the T20 team in the Tri Series, has made it known that he would like to coach the T20i  team in a single format role.
This would take the job away from Darren Lehmann and it seems that this has been in discussion for a while.

My thoughts??

Well I'm not sure if different coaches for different formats is the way forward, surely it is then for players to get used to another coaches 'ways'.

Right as there is very little else around to report I think that I had best head off, I am going for some hypnotherapy tonight, so hopefully will see you tomorrow.



No comments :