Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 19 December 2017

same old tired Tuesday




Ah I miss the early morning singing of the Blackbirds, it usually wakes me up in the summer, now however I am woken up by the fact that the electric blanket has switched off and it is cold!

I am tired and grumpy this morning but only 2 more getty ups for work and then I am off!

at least I won't be getting up at stupid o clock for the cricket!.


Yesterday saw me travelling to work catching up as the last wicket fell and Australia snatched the Ashes back.

I listened to the interview with Trevor Bayliss, and Joe Root, I listened to Geoff Boycotts view on the who thing.

No one can really explain why we lost. The staff and players say that they gave it their all, but are a loss to explain it.

most pundits say that they were poor.

I just think that after a couple of years in the wilderness, Australia have come back with a bang and I don;t think that we can deny that they were the better team across the board.


The matter is now closed. What's done is done and cannot be undone!

not great news for South Africa as Faf du Plessis is a worry for the test.

I am just waiting for the return of Dale ( The Stare) Steyn!!


In county news Worcestershire as looking for the ideal coach......................I'm putting quill to paper now!

right best off to coach my bunch. today we are having a chat about Weils Disease, now that made for great bedtime reading!!!

back tomorrow!




No comments :