Powered By Blogger

Monday 18 December 2017

Monday again



well here we are again, the last Monday at work for a couple of weeks and I am shattered.

 I woke up to listen to the conclusion of the test, only to hear that rain and 'wet patches' had delayed the start, true to form, I could not get back to sleep until they went out to play at 5am, when I  could have given Sleeping Beauty a run for her money!!!

I got up to get ready for work, only to  come back and hear that Jonny B had gone!

Now we have lost Moeen and it is all looking a little bit as predicted.

Best to focus on positive things, like the fact I am checked in for the flight.....................but not packed to get on it!


I have car park and hotel booked at airport.....................but not sure I have the energy to drive there

I have insurance and Hotel booked in Paris ...................but no euros!

Ah well I am sure that I can sort that out easily enough, and sure that by Thursday I will be feeling more in the mood for everything.

I have just peeped tentatively at the score, 188-6 at the moment.

Totally  sure that by the time I get to the office it will be all over.


And talking office................I had best hot foot it and start the week.

I know this is short, it is to prepare you for intermittent ones over the Xmas period, as I will not be blogging everyday.
I genuinely need a holiday.

Happy Monday




No comments :