Powered By Blogger

Monday 11 December 2017

Monday again



Well here we are again, its Monday, however after today I only have one more Monday to work before I am on my holibobs!
 I am desperately trying to make a positive out of a cold frosty Monday morning.

And looking at the cricket news the blog is going to be incredibly short too.


Ben Duckett has been suspended from playing  and fined. I am wondering why he was on the first plane home!

Moeen Ali hit the nail on the head with his comments about the team being grown men who should know how to behave.

yes this is true, and of course they are old enough to drink, but this seems to be the curse of the team at the moment.


back here in blighty , lots of the country  is blanketed in snow, surprisingly, here in the North East we don't seem to have any at all.no doubt I have now put the kybosh on that and it will arrive just as I get to work.

This week will involve a lot of desk clearing and also case organising when I get home in the evenings.

I know that I cannot leave this to the last minute, but I am fearing that time will disappear this week.

We are having out office Christmas lunch on Friday which will be something to look forward to. This is not the same as past office outings in old job, mainly as everyone is driving and so no drinking will be involved. very civilised.


Right I said it would be short, hopefully some good news in the cricket world tomorrow,

stay warm  today

No comments :