Powered By Blogger

Friday 1 December 2017

It's Friday and it's December!




Yes it s is Friday, the pine cones are not only closed, they have their coats on as it is snowy outside.
yesterday afternoon we were gifted a thick covering of snow, which kindly turned into a blizzard just in time to go home.
 Now funny thing is it takes me about an hour to get home in the evening, however I was factoring in snow so guessed I would be home 6.15-6.30pm.
NOPE! I was home at 5.35pm, I am guessing that a lot of people left work early and the roads were relatively clear.
I fear that the same will not be said about this morning.

Winter is here I am sorry to say.

Talk is turning to the second test which starts this weekend, with the usual  'we can win' 'we are better than you' talk.

It's all to play for.

Moeen Ali is a bit of a doubt with a finger injury which could put the youngster, Mason Crane in the spotlight.


In the County Championship Liam Livingstone will replace Steven Croft as the club captain for 2018, all change for the red rose county.

Its the 1st of December, 3 weeks until in head of to France and leave BNOTF  house sitting...............I am writing a 'not to do' list for him!
Thoughts are turning to packing and trying to finish at least one of the rooms left to decorate. it will be a full on 3 weeks.

Does anyone sit down and wonder, like me, just where the year has gone?

I am now into my 6th month in my new job, which is hard to believe, Dame Didi is nearly into her 6th month in France, it is all going very quickly!

Oh well as the last month of the year is here. lets make the most of it.

have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend.






No comments :