Powered By Blogger

Saturday 2 December 2017

It's a cricket morning




It's Saturday and I  had a little lie in whilst listening to the wireless and now the dishwasher is going, the washing machine is on and I have a 'vegan' sausage casserole in the slow cooker. Hopefully it will be yummy for my dinner tonight.

I am still not eating in the quantities that I would normally,  but I am getting there, what is apparent is that those rolls of blubber which laid over the waistband of my skirt, actually were hiding my rib cage! Who knew?, I now have ribs and hipbones! I am turning into the 20th century version of myself!

Joking apart, I have lost a dreadful amount of weight in a short space of time which is neither healthy or flattering. Hopefully I will be in full troughing mode again soon.

So to cricket, lets see what is happening  Australia are in batting and are currently 138-2. David Warner was on a good run until he was halted on 47. I bet he was saying some choice words on his way back to the pavilion.

In other cricket news , Lancashire have signed James Faulkner on a 2 year T20 deal ( its the magical 2 year thing again). Still wondering who Yorkshire will choose.

Jonathan Trott has been named U19 batting coach for the World Cup series. Jon Lewis will take over as coach.

I have lots to do today which will include going to the Post office to send knitting patterns to the Dame who is now getting impatient.

The new TV is here so that is to set up, and I got my fabulous print back from the framers yesterday. It looks outstanding. As the 2017 Hampshire team very kindly signed it for me, the worry was that I would lose some signatures.
Not so, the brilliant framer has done a tremendous job and it will be getting hung on the wall this afternoon.


Wallpapering?

Yes hopefully there will be some of that too.

Well best throw some clothes on the skeleton and shuffle down to the town.

Have a great Saturday, keep warm, its a bit chilly outside, and icy too as I can attest. My impersonation of Jayne Torvill, whilst taking out the recycling deserved a medal!




No comments :