Powered By Blogger

Sunday 17 December 2017

Got up early....went back to bed




I was up in the middle of the night to listen to the test........................... after Australia declared and we lost Stoneman, Cook & Root, I decided to go back to sleep, and I did until 10am.

Only to find that toaster has packed up!
How much more can one woman take!!!!

Thankfully the washing machine is in fine fettle and is currently doing the holibobs stuff. The bedding is waiting to go in. although with the amount of rain that is falling at the moment, I can assure you it will not be seeing outdoors!


So to the test........................

I really don't want to kick a team when they are already on the floor, but what is going on?

The openers can hardly make double figures, the captain looks lost and bewildered when ever you see him.

If these are the cream of English cricket then the counties are in big trouble.


It looks like a bunch of lads on an 18-30's holiday.
the reports of high  jinx is also not boding well for the team, so where do they go from here?

Well I think that we are all now sure that the Australians will have the Ashes by this time tomorrow and only a continual  torrential downpour can save England from a defeat.

Time to regroup,  get Xmas over and done with and get on with the job properly, because it is a job, I'm not sure that they remember that!

Well nothing that we can do now but hope for the best, and the best being rain for the next month!

I need to refill my coffee cup and get on with the packing.

has anyone seen my battery charger for my camera????





No comments :