Powered By Blogger

Sunday 3 December 2017

Another chilly morning



Well after heading off to bed last night looking like Nanook of the North, I woke at usual time put on the wireless and then switched it off and went back to sleep, Judging by what I am now reading this was the best thing to do!

Beds are now stripped and in the washing machine and I am preparing for a full on busy day.

Yesterday involved a tentative toddle to the town along with some  knitting and general things in the house, the temperature dropped very quickly, and it turned into a cold afternoon and evening.

Now back to cricket, Australia have declared on 442 hit Shaun Marsh 126.

were we right to bowl first?

all talk of us needing Stokes was blown out of the window as he was out for 2 playing for Canterbury against Otago, and failed to take any wickets.

So where are we falling down?

the question that most people are asking

To be honest I just dont know.

What I do know is that  we need to get our acts together, or the Aussies will be romping all over us.

Time to  move hastily on.

It is gone 9am here and is very quiet which is unusual for a Sunday.

I think that I may just put some clothes on and head out for a walk. That way I can put the cricket world to rights in my head.

Have a peaceful Sunday.

lets hope we pull a rabbit out of the hat over night!







No comments :