Powered By Blogger

Friday 3 November 2017

weekend here I come!


Praise be!, It is Friday and it is half day too!

Nearly time for the weekend and all that entails, which in my case is a bit of decorating , a bit of partying and a bit of interior shuffling around.

After a very fitful nights sleep, when I dreamt that I was having a wind turbine installed in the extensive grounds, by Joe Root, who informed me that when he has a spare moment he does it to get some extra money because he has a family now!
AA Gill (sadly no longer with us) was helping him and he made us his own blend of tea!
Weird to say the least!

I am now  showered and about to put some slap on and head out of the door.

however before that some cricket news.

I was reminded that I had forgotten to mention the birthday of the lovely Ollie Raynor,  well after forgetting the birthday of TLJL, I fear that I am getting forgetful in my dotage!

and more news!

As I  predicted,  The ECB tourist is crocked and  about to have a scan  on a knee injury which was apparently picked up in the nets.....................more like in the race for the sunbeds!.

Words fail me on this piece of news!

Moeen Ali is also set for a scan, and once again England seem to have flown out a somewhat near crocked team. I'm betting on Broad being the next man down.

Well after that news, there is little more to tell and I have to get a wriggle on.

so very short, but lots to do in half a day.

have a fab Friday.



No comments :