Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 14 November 2017

Tired old Tuesday!



Its Tuesday, its cold, and I am a little bit tired. I was busy moving furniture around last night and before I knew it, it was time for bed!
I can see that I will be counting down the hours until I can crawl back in.

Yesterday saw the unveiling of the new Yorkshire kit for 2018, its very nice but looking very similar to last seasons I think. I still love the pale blue though.

The England boys had a day out experiencing Australian wildlife, the pics of Moeen  with a koala are priceless. He doesn't look too sure!

There is s flurry of activity ahead of the IPL and I don't mean cricketers, it is to do with the media and title rights. tendering for the rights will come in January less than 2 months ahead of the first game.

I'm wondering if this is to hype up the game or have the 'wheels' fallen off the 'flagship' version of the T20 game.
It is being said that there will be huge bids for the rights and so only time will tell.

I'm trying to read as much of this as I can but time is not on my side this morning.

I hope that the ECB are watching this carefully.

Well I am hoping  we get some extra cricket news this week, or I may have to start to make it up.

However in other news.....................................I'm super excited because it is my birthday coming up and although I will be at work, I am going to make the most of it.

Right off to crack the whip and then home for a visit and an early night

have a good day and wrap up warm, its freezing out there.






No comments :