Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 28 November 2017

T20 Tuesday




So today we see some of our 'fanxiety, put to rest. If I am correct in the understanding that today will be the day that the T20 fixtures are released and the CC will come later this week

This means that the 'cete of badgers' will be able to organise their yearly meet up and get the hotel booked!! YEAY!!!!

It also means that I can see which Fridays I can head down to Headingley after half day at work, that is such a great thing with the new job!

It's good to look forward to the new season.

I need it, I  think we are going to have a long tour down under!

The  press and rumour mill are having the time of their lives with the 'Jonny B' headbutting  incident. It has taken over from the Stokes incident which in turn took over from..................................well you get the drift.
There does however seem to be a common theme in all the threads, bars and drink.
Of course we are constantly being told there is no drinking culture in the England dressing room. maybe its time to drop the champers in celebrations for Perrier water and see what happens on  night out.

Just a thought.


So back to today, off to the office, watch out for fixtures at 11am, book hotel at 11.05am. Have some plain spaghetti for lunch ( yes I am still on plain food and still no coffee). Take Northlands Road print to the framers to be transformed and then at 5pm sit in traffic for an hour swearing at everyone as I want to get home and go to bed!


Full on day if you factor in the 14 O & M manuals to be done like yesterday!

Ah the joy of work.

however it is a means to an end.

And with that I must end the blog and head off for another 'happy hour' in the car as I fight my way to work.


Have a great Tuesday, smile its fixture day.










No comments :