Powered By Blogger

Monday 6 November 2017

Once more into the frost dear friends



After a fabulously clear Bonfire night, it  is again very frosty this morning, luckily the limo is safely tucked up in the garage awaiting the impending drive to work.

Yesterday was very busy as I tidied up the dining room, put up the new curtain pole and curtains and steam cleaned the toilet floor. Two rooms completed and it only half killed me!

Over the years I have spent a small fortune on toilet seats, wooden ones, self closing ones, multi coloured one and always have the same problem. They never fit properly, move around and with the wooden ones break away from the fittings.
So in the search for the perfect loo seat, I bought a bog ( excuse the pun) standard plastic one to see me through until I found it.!!
Low and behold, this is the perfect toilet seat!
Fits perfectly, does not move and is tightly fitted and looks good.
Result!

I bet you never imagined when you opened the blog this morning that toilet seats would be the order of the day !

 I then headed off with besty friend Chris to get a new Ikea chair bed. Handy little thing to go in the home office, metal action wooden slatted single bed which folds up into a chair. Brilliant and will look excellent when I have the strength to carry it up stairs!

England did OK on the 2nd day of the warm up match with James Anderson taking four wickets.
Andrew Strauss has been talking about Stokes and depending where you read it ,it reads differently.

he is reported to have said that not having Stokes with the team is a huge blow to them.
And he is also seeking 'clarity' in the case as he is expecting Stokes to rejoin the team down under.

Lets see what this week holds if anything.
Was his talking about it a signal that something is about to happen?

Who knows.

well as news is scarce this morning I will head off to start my week.

Only 4 more sleeps and I am off to Scarbados!


Woooohoooo









No comments :