Powered By Blogger

Thursday 9 November 2017

Nearly there



So it's Thursday and nearly the end of the week.......................and then holibobs!

L have my bag nearly ready and I am good  to go.................. think!

Over in Australia England are playing their second warm up match against Australia XI and  were allout for 293, Australia XI are currently on a drinks break and are 66-5.

In County news, Matthew Maynard is rejoining Glamorgan as the consultant batting coach, this is a part time position and see Maynard return to the county where  he has been Captain and also Director of cricket.

I wonder if we will be seeing more of these 'part time' coaches in the future.

Some counties have so many 'coaches' that the wages bill alone  would probably pay my mortgage fora few years!

It is cold and stormy outside this morning and I am keeping it short as my drive to work this week, all 8 miles of it has been taking over an hour, and don't get me started about my drive home!

Never mind lots to look forward to and hopefully England will have cleaned out the Aussies by the time I am at my desk.


No decorating tonight I am taking a weeks break and will crack on next week to get things finished.

Have a great Thursday, wrap up warm






No comments :