Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 22 November 2017

Midweek



Well not long now to wait for the fixtures and then everything can settle down in the chateau and I can get organised for 'le grand tour' to the Champagne region. I have lots to do in the next week.

Last night I was busy sorting out some things as my friend from the Rotary Club is trying to help a young family who have been re homed and have  to start from scratch. its been heart warming to see the amount of help he has received from everyone and hopefully it will give the family a start to make a home before Xmas.


After the news yesterday of the injury scare to David Warner, I see that the little the  'work experience Tyke' from a couple of seasons ago, Glenn Maxwell has been called into the side as cover.
Warner is sure that he will be fit for the game starting tomorrow but precautions are being taken.

There still seems to be unrest in the IPL, and we are only months away. Its all very complicated and is along the lines of retention of players and being able to buy players back. They should make this into a board game, it would be a great play on a cold evening.


Former Captain Cook says he is unfazed by the 'verbals' that are being reported in the build up to the first test, I personally am bored with it all. Let the game commence is what I say.


Well this isn't helping me to get out the door this morning, and traffic at the moment is worse than ever, so I think it is time to stop typing and start the engine.

Have a super Wednesday, we are midweek, and by the weekend I should have a new light fitting in the dining room.

How rock n roll!









No comments :