Powered By Blogger

Sunday 5 November 2017

Jack Frost has been!



I have woken up to frost this morning, I have to say it was a little chilly last night....................but did you see the moon? That was some full moon and due to the very clear skies here it was in all its glory.
My garden was lit up beautifully.

I had a busy day which included playing 'throw the squeaky toy' for Benji when I went to the garage to get the car serviced. This went on for much longer and I usually had to go and collect the said toy for him!
Somehow I think that he has me very well trained!

I have been lucky enough to know Benji since the first day he arrived. he is very funny and has a habit of pinning you to the sofa and staring straight into your eyes! very off putting it is I can tell you.

Got home and finished the dining room papering , then set too on other things until I was very unwell. I began to feel slightly sick and was preparing to go out for the evening, I ended up in bed at 7.30pm and stayed there right through until 6.30am!

I am now up, feeling much better and washing is in the machine, the dining room is about to be hoovered and I will make some cakes too.

over in Australia England are fielding and Western Australia are currently 245-5.

Englands women are also in action and fighting hard.


STILL no news on the Stokes saga, although some of the England cricketers are saying they expect him to play a part  in The Ashes.............I'm not so sure.

Well the sun is breaking through and it looks as if it will be a lovely day, if a little cold.

I have lots to do, so I will keep this very short this morning and head off to do stuff.

Have a peaceful Sunday, it is the day of rest after all!






No comments :