Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 1 November 2017

It's November !!!!



It's November,  It's all souls Day,it's Wednesday and I am shattered!

After a full on day at work and a full on evening of decorating, the dining room is taking shape!

I am going to struggle through today I think, but hey its closer to the weekend.

I can hear outside the wind, which is blowing a gale, I think that thermals may be the order of the day again today.

However lets see if there is any cricket news.

well the top news is that England have replaced Otis Gibson with Chris Silverwood, Head Coach of Essex.. Now that is a good placement by England, but fancy leaving your team when they are championship winners!
I am feeling some predictions for next season coming on!

Northants have signed Lancashire all rounder Luke Procter. Luke went to the club on loan in September, scoring 235 runs in 2 championship games.
Good luck  Luke.


I had a few knocks on the door for Halloween, children are funny, they dress up as ghosts and witches and clowns and zombies and knock on your door to frighten you.
You then produce some jelly sweets and ask them if they want some  pork or beef jelly sweet and they run away !
They were pretending to be their chosen 'scary person' I was just telling them the truth!
Needless to say these will now be in my office and as some had E numbers in, no doubt the office boys will be hyper by lunchtime after scoffing the lot!

Well as news is in short supply today, I am heading off early to get one step closer to finishing the latest O & M.

Have a great Wednesday.

It's November my favourite month of the year!








No comments :