Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 15 November 2017

It's my birthday!







Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me
I may be only 21
But I look 23 (stone)


Happy Wednesday and Happy Birthday to me!

I have opened all my cards and pressies that have arrived and I am absolutely over the moon, how well everyone knows me.

A fabulous framed set of Concorde stamps, a new handbag, gin, special ( make me look younger) face cream from France and a wonderful selection of North African goodies are just some of the fabulous pressies as well as a beautiful ring and an outstanding bracelet.
I am well and truly spoilt that is for sure.

I have to nip to the sorting office on the way to work and pick up another pressie so I am super excited!

It's all too much and although I have to go to work, I don't care a jot.

I've just had messages from New Zealia and Australia ( from my favourite rock drummer/cricketer) and had a chat with my friend in South Africa, its been epic already.

I just hope that I have some super cricket news too.

lets have a look.


Well Steven Mullaney, has been appointed Nottinghamshire Captain next season. a great player and many congratulations to him.

Ryan ten Doeschate has returned to the Netherlands  national side after a break of 7 years,  I fear this might put ideas into the head of 'HWMNBNITB'.

Best birthday news in the world is that Dale 'The Stare' Steyn is to return to cricket after a year out , he will feature in a T20 match tonight.
Now that is cracking birthday news.

Sussex are looking for a new Head Coach, I think that I might put myself forward.

now though, I am getting myself into gear for a day in the office.

Well even birthday Lady's have to go to work sometimes.

have a great Wednesday





No comments :