Powered By Blogger

Monday 20 November 2017

here we go!




Well its Monday, new week and all that it brings with it.

Yesterday  we got the news that the new baby, to whom I will be Great Aunt Lainey, is going to be a girl.
Luckily she will be born in Yorkshire and I hope that she will show more promise than her Dad as a cricketer.

The decision with names is with the parents but, I was toying with suggestions for them,  Drew, being a nod to our Hoddy, Ryana, obviously, but my personal fave at the moment is 'Jackalean'. Not sure what the monster nephew will have to say about this.

so now it will be all stations go as they collect things in pink! (yuk!) Personally I think anything with yellow and two shades of blue is fine for either sex!

Well now, is Usain Bolt going to be putting his name into the hat for future Australian coach, well after giving the team tips on 'explosive' running between the wickets, I am beginning to wonder.

What next?

Fatima Whitbread giving fielding talks on how to throw?

The all new Perth Stadium will be host its opening match on 28th January for the fifth ODI.. Should be worth a view.

All the chatter is now in full flow in the build up to Thursday, everyone having their day on who is best, who will work well etc, etc, etc.

Not long now to see how it goes.

How it is going here is that after heading  to bed with slightly damp hair, I show little resemblance to my normal afro, I have  a very 'nice' upright area of curls in the centre of my head and at the moment nothing will make them lie down, so off to the shower I go to try to sort it out.

I hope the week is a good one for you.

happy Monday




No comments :