Powered By Blogger

Saturday 4 November 2017

cold and wet



well it is cold and wet this morning and I'm off to get the barnet cut, car serviced, and take a load of stuff to the tip.
 I hope to get the dining room put back into some kind of order as I crack on with the decorating.

It seems to be going on forever but as I am doing most of it in the evenings when I get home and I have a lot to do, well it will be finished when its finished.

Its going to be a busy weekend.

England are currently playing a warm up match against Western Australia and are  252-4

News form the counties is that Shivnarine Chanderpaul has signed for another year with Lancashire. The 43 year old is looking forward to the 2018 season..

Well now, little bit of gossip from Oz, it is rumoured that the captain of the national team picks his friends to play in the side with him. he has gone on record to deny this...........................you wouldn't find that happening in county sides would you! or would you????


News from our national Moeen and the tourist will miss two warm up matches, lets just count the tourist as on the bench for the remainder of the tour. Hope he has a good stash of 'Janet and John'.

Well it is nearly time to get on with the mundane chores, like fitting the new toilet seat, I had forgotten that I had removed the old one last night and got a bit of a shock this morning at 5am!

short one, but lots to do here at the chateau.

Happy Saturday and don't work too hard, I will be doing enough for everyone

No comments :