Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 7 November 2017

BRRRRRR!!!!



Ahh the heady days of Summer are well and truly behind us a it now seems to be winter coat weather.
To be honest I am not sure where the summer went or if it came at all, but it was slightly warmer than this morning. Upside is there is no frost!

we are closer to the release of  the fixtures and I am getting a tad excited about this. it will mean that I have to get into full on planning mode and will be hunting for hotels to stay in. Ah the joy of the new season!.

In cricket there is still no Stokes news.

David Willey has re signed for The Scorchers in the BBL, which is great for them and hopefully will pay off for us next season.

Glenn McGrath has joined Sky for the Ashes which will make my viewing a lot more bearable.he is in my top 10 all time bowlers.

one of my up and coming bowlers to the top ten, Mitchell Starc took a hat trick in the warm up match, as he heads to full fitness for the forthcoming series.

BBC cricket site was asking you to pick your all time Ashes XI they mentioned Jeff Thomson.
My experience with the said man was at a cricket dinner, when he singled me out of the crowd and spent a good part of the evening heckling me!.
He did however buy me a drink at the end of the evening.
his mention of bouncers had nothing to do with cricket however!!!!

I had an evening off from decorating, whilst planning my next job with military precision. I will be cracking on this week ( well tonight to Thursday) to get the bathroom sorted and then I will be ready for my weekend away.
Did I mention that I was going to Scarborough to meet Fun Sophie??

Well I am, and I cannot wait!

Wrap up warm its cold out there!



No comments :