Powered By Blogger

Saturday 28 October 2017

woken by seagulls



I had intended to have a lovely lie in today..............................however the  seagulls had other ideas.
Yes I think that a colony of seagulls have taken up residence on my roof. As if the noise was not bad enough they all sound as if they are wearing hob nailed boots!
I can hear them now 'tap dancing' along the length of the roof and back again!

 It has had its benefits as I now have a load of washing blowing on the line.

Life over in France has settled into a routine and includes a weekly 'craft class' where full marks were given for the jumper the Dame had knit.Not before it has been inspected inside and out by the 'chief knitter'.
Plans are taking shape for my trip over and I am excited to head off to the champagne region again.

In the world of cricket Durham announced that one of their players had extended his contract. James Weighell a young fast bowler who has spent his career with the county, will be with them until  the end of 2020.

More twists in the Ben Stokes story if The Sun is to be believed. Just to say I do not read the aforementioned rag, I read the report quoting from it on a cricket news page.

ah the seagulls have now changed to doing 'Riverdance' on the roof! Its a wonder to hear!
I have seen one of the culprits and he is more 'Michael Fatley' than 'Flatley'

The dishwasher has finished its cycle and I fear the 'emptying' fairies will not be coming so I guess that I had best head off and do the honours.

Cake making and wallpapering are the order of the day here at the chateau.

Until tomorrow when I hope to be  a bit further forward!

* BREAKING NEWS*

Carrefour near Troyes has Bushmills on special and wine is 3 for 2.

just in case you were thinking of nipping across La Manche

Bon journee


No comments :