Powered By Blogger

Thursday 19 October 2017

tired Thursday






Well I am up and ready for the office, but could do with an extra 6 hours in bed as I am very tired this morning. I dozed off to sleep last night very quickly, so quickly that I had left my phone on,and it then woke me up with an alarm to remind me to go to sleep!!!
This resulted in me being awake for over an hour and way way past my bedtime.

Oh well, Ill get some wallpaper put up tonight and then head up the wooden hill to Bedfordshire as quickly as possible.


It was interesting to read our chairman's  thoughts on the Q & A session he did the other day via Twitter, I am always amazed at how he spends time to interact with members and Yorkshire fans.
He did say that on the team front we would not be looking to South Africa next season , which is a shame in light of Abraham Benjamin hitting  176 yesterday against Bangladesh.

I would have liked to see Morne Morkel in Yorkshire colours but, as we are proud to 'grow our own ' I will have to be happy.
I have high hopes for Matthew Waite this coming season.

Warning bells should be ringing here in the UK with the powers who are pushing for the Franchised T20 system.
The Global League in South Africa which was hastily postponed for a year, last week has now caused a rift with people wanting some transparency and an independent investigation into the 'irregularities' surrounding the whole debacle.
It seems that they are trying to deal with it 'in house '( cover up?)  and  am sure that there is much more to this than is meeting the eye.

Still lots of re-signing around the counties as Dan Lawrence extended his contract until end of 2019 with champions Essex.
We still seem to be holding on to the full team at Yorkshire..........................or are they biding their time.

Right I am off to hit the 167 and enter the twilight zone of chemical doing kiosks and Fluorosilicic Acid, ah if only I had enjoyed chemistry at school!

Have a great Thursday, the weekend is looming close.




No comments :