Powered By Blogger

Thursday 12 October 2017

so its the 12th October



Yes indeed, we are nearly halfway through October and have hit the date that I would like to forget but which is firmly etched in my memory.
However this year I am making today more memorable for me in other ways, cryptic?
well it will all become more clear in the next few months.
(even though we may only have another two months of blogs)

Right onto other things.

Class night out was a huge success and we all had a great time, Kelvin arrived full of smiles and tales of being 'retired' and we all realised how much we missed him.
The conversation turned to my excitement at discovering 'silkies'. I appeared to be the only person in the whole of the world who  had never heard of these.
One of my Project managers raised them as a child in South Africa and my Administrator's father bred them, whilst my Electrical Engineer had lots of them when he lived in Scotland.
Ahhh I wonder if I can get a couple?,  google to see these amazing creatures.

In cricket news the Ben Stokes waggon is on the roll again as he has lost one of his sponsors.
As if the arrest wasn't bad enough there was a video of him being unkind about the son of a celebrity,
He has also apologised for this.
The police investigation is still on going.

Middlesex are still pushing for an appeal over their two point deduction which inevitably got them relegated.
Are we going to see further shufflings up and down the tables?

Notts have had more players extending contract with them, and why not I ask myself, they have been out and out winners this season.

I am now off to get some petrol after my drive out into the wilderness of Co Durham last night,

I am now going to face the turmoil that is the by pass.

Lets start the day and a whole new chapter.

No comments :