Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 24 October 2017

It's raining it's pouring

 I wish I was still snoring!

I'm shattered this morning and I am only on the second day of the working week, everything is slow this morning including th 'lapdog', I'm typing what seem to be six sentences ahead of it!

Well now, interesting read this morning as I see that Australian coach Darren Lehmann is hinting at splitting the coaching role for the Australian team.

He will be in charge for the Ashes but will the coaching be split between red ball and white ball?
He already has  more stand in coaches than I have shoes so he will have plenty of options, including Jason Gillespie who has just finished coaching PNG and is gearing up for his BBL stint.
There are several other names in the mix too Justin Langer being just one.

My thoughts?
If you are the coach of the National Team then its your job what ever the formats.

Just saying.


I'm also becoming a little sick of reading  how 'we can win the Ashes without Stokes'. We have to go and play as a team, which is the most important thing.
Its time for players to step up ans how why they have been selected to play for their country,

Stokes is still to find out the outcome of his actions in Bristol

Well this is super short as the problems with the laptop this morning have meant that I am running very late.

And its chucking it down which doesn't bode well for the new barnet!

Have a great day where ever you are








No comments :