Powered By Blogger

Friday 20 October 2017

Its the end of the working week







Well its finally here and it has seemed to be the longest week I have had here yet, I think that the dark mornings are not of any great help.
And after next week it will be dark when I leave for home and dark when I get to work in the morning, so I think that a good walk every lunchtime will be the order of the day!

Things  are  looking up on the home front as I managed to nearly finish  all the painting in the bathroom and toilet which means that  this afternoon, I could be starting on the wallpapering.

I seem to be getting sort of organised  in the house, just need to get myself into a sleep routine and I am sorted.
I still have bags of apples in the kitchen so I am guessing that you all know what I will be making more of this weekend, I am just very short of jam jars!

 In cricket  news Nottinghamshire continue to retain their players as Steven Mullaney signed for another four years.
Excellent news!

In Division 2 Kent have lost Matt Coles who has signed on a 2 year contract with champions Essex.

So much moving around

Players are now lining up for the Big Bash at the end of the year and it is also starting to flash money around for players similar to those in the IPL.
The Bangladesh Premier League ( everyone has one now apart from the UK) is trying to secure Chris Gayle at one of their clubs.
There must be huge amounts of money on offer for players who now travel the world as T20 'mercenaries',


Well it is indeed Friday and it is half day so I am off to get things done.

First job will be to send someone to get the boys their bacon sandwiches, which will keep them happy.

Time to head out in to the rain, but before I know it I will be back home.
Happy Friday 


No comments :