Powered By Blogger

Monday 23 October 2017

Here we go again


Here we go , new week, new start.

Time to put all the failures of last week behind me and move on.

Time to stop beating myself up for not finishing the bathroom and toilet this weekend, I did however get 5 of the 3000,000 Christmas cakes I need, made.
I also manged to get more chutney made and started to get the xmas hampers sorted, I know some people think I am mad, but it will soon be November, and I need to get everything sorted so that they can be posted.

I also finished glossing in the dining room which means that I may finally get the new curtain pole up and the new curtains.

As I said new week!

I managed to keep an eye on the cricket  too and was most distressed to see Faf du Plessis piggybacked off the field after suffering a lower back injury. he was forced to retire on 91!
News is that he is out of the T20 series and will be off to have his back looked at.
South Africa won the match.

Friend Neil sent through some pics from the cricket wedding of the year, and lovely it looked too.He sent me a picture of captain Morgan!!! Just what I always wanted!

If news is to be believed Chris Gayle has been a bit naughty when in the company of a masseuse.
He is denying it claiming that the Australian press are out to  get him.
The alleged incident took place in 2015 at The World Cup.
The defamation case is set to run for 10 days.


There are lots of signings taking place for the up coming BBL which starts at the end of the year.
I will be watching out for more in this over the next few weeks and will blog anything of interest.

I am now about to sort out the birdsnest before I head out the door.

New week, new start, here we go!






No comments :