Powered By Blogger

Saturday 14 October 2017

Hello Saturday



And so Saturday begins, I am heading off to town to get some shopping and to post some 'stuff' to the dame, then I am back to do a spot of painting, possibly lawn mowing and definitely horse chestnut leaf gathering as the old tree on the front lawn is now shedding its summer coat.
Autumn is really here!



News in the cricket world is sparse today after yesterdays bombshell  from the ICC.

Notts have confirmed that Tom Moores will stay with them until end of 2019.

The earth shattering news is a cross of  cricket/football.

STEVE HARMISON  HAS QUIT AS JOINT ASHINGTON MANAGER!

Oh my dog!
This can mean only on thing

We will be getting him back on Sky next season!

oh the joy of 'yer nars' on the commentary.

I may run a book on how many he gets into one T20 match.

imagine the pod with him and the 'excitable puppy' Flintoff

I feel the need to cancel my Sky if that happens! (joking)

And talking Sky, I renegotiated my package with them yesterday and got a fab discount. I know they no longer have the Ashes, but there is still TMS.


Hopefully more interesting news tomorrow although I doubt it so prepare to be bored with gardening and painting tales.

Have a super Saturday y'all




1 comment :

ricky said...

Always re negotiate with sky, existing customers get decent discount, have a good day Lainey x