Powered By Blogger

Sunday 22 October 2017

good morning



I'm up and about to start doing things, it is however later than normal ( again).
Yesterday I set about doing some glossing and whipped up a batch of Spiced apple chutney, I realised I needed to go to the the town, so I headed off and also dropped off some 'stuff' at the charity shop.

I got back home and sorted out the washing which had not been out on the line due to rain, I sat down at 5.30 with a cup of coffee and the intention of heating up some lentil dahl for dinner...................and then woke up at 8.45pm

I know that I have been running on low reserves for a couple of weeks, I have been exceptionally tired  lately, the cold I picked up at work is a bit of a nasty cough now so I cannot afford for it to get any worse.

So today,
I am going to keep up with all things South Africa as they are in action shortly in ODI action.

Our ladies were  in action over night in Australia, which went in favour of the Antipodeans.Early hiccup I think.

It appears that David Warner has conceded that he may have gone a bit far with the 'war' comment.

sadly news is  filtering through of a  Pakistan player  being approached re match fixing.
This is something that always upsets me, I never did or will understand why players would risk there career and reputation for underhand money.
We all know how this has played out  in the past.

And finally, all was put in place for the 'girls' weekend away.
We are heading to the heady heights of Scarbados. And I cannot wait.
Walks have been investigated ( and not from pub to pub) and this time instead of seeing just the inside of North Marine Road with a quick dash of Peaseholm Park and the inside of bars, it will be good to have a good old ramble around the town.

Right, time is getting on and I need to get things done.

Have a peaceful Sunday 








No comments :