Powered By Blogger

Friday 13 October 2017

Fabulous Friday



Hurrah!! It is half day Friday and time to look forward to the weekend.

I think that mine may involve a lot of sleeping which a certainty of washing, there may be a touch of lawn mowing at times followed by splashing of paint onto walls.
Before I know it, I'll be back in the office so best not to look too far ahead.

Well I have checked out the crickett news and it is not on the plentiful side.

Ireland will play their first ever test match on home soil against Pakistan next May.
Date and venue are still to be announced, and I am wondering if I fancy a trip to the Emerald Isle for this match?
Well as one of my old London work colleagues lives over there and is always asking me to visit I may just, especially as her son is a mad cricket fan.

 
It looks as if war is about to break out between Middlesex and Somerset, as the latter is preparing a legal case against the former if their appeal against the points deduction  is overturned.
Cricket bats at dawn?


HOLD ON!!!!

6.30AM!!!!

It has been  announced that the ICC are now going to push forward the Test Championship, One Day International league and trial of Four day tests ( which will not be a trial but will be forever!). Well there you go 'dumbed down cricket'.

I suggest that we have a 'Tip and Run' trophy, try out 'The beach cricket cup' so that every one can get a chance to lie on a lounger and not just Finny.

Well thats just ruined my morning.

And I hadn't even got to the latest Stokes saga, oh well you can read that on every cricket website and in every tabloid.

Off to finish off my week!

Have a good Friday.



No comments :