Powered By Blogger

Saturday 21 October 2017

bit of a lie in.

I'm late with the blog this morning as I have been very busy answering messages, messaging the Dame and chatting with friend Neil.

All from my bed as I couldn't be bothered to get up.
So lots of news.

I am going to be a Great Aunt next cricket season and as such I will have to curb my wild ways..............................................not a chuffing chance on that one.
Christophe and Katie are very happy and that's the main thing.
I will insist on being called GAL ( Great Aunt Lainey) when said baby can talk.

Lots of messages about this which I answered this morning.

Had a message from my old MTS pal Neil who is off to the cricket wedding of the year today as his God daughter gets married.
Not sure what he was doing up at at 3.43am ( when he sent original message) I responded at 6.05am and he was still up!Weddings at 3pm so hope he makes it through.

Messages from my sister answered including the hilarious
'Just if you see an Arab jumper pattern preferably crew neck'
not sure where I will get one of those!

And then cricket,

Interesting to read that Mitchell Marsh has decided not to go for an IPL contract but to play the full season with Surrey.
How very refreshing that an overseas player will play all season.
Well done that boy.
We need one of those at Yorkshire.


Aussie coach Darren Lehmann has waded in on the mudslinging that has erupted after David Warners 'war' comment.
However I am sad to see that he is encouraging the verbals.
Its about the cricket not the sledging!

Well that's was a quick cricket round up, so best haul my bulk out of bed and get some chutney made, hang some wallpaper and get some paint splashed on walls as well as getting some washing done.

I'm gone!











No comments :