Powered By Blogger

Monday 16 October 2017

back to work


 not that I have really had any rest over the weekend as the continued  house over haul continued. Glossing done  in one room, ceiling done in another and prep done ready for painting tonight in another room. Why have I got 3 rooms in chaos at the same time I hear you saying.

Well I have been asking myself the same question all weekend, especially when besty friend Chris dropped in with a huge bag of vegetables, a very excitable 3 legged lurcher and a blind doberman who just kept walking into everything.

So this week I need to get at least one of the rooms finished and put back into some sort of order .

I did however manage to 'forget' to paint the front of the house, so that may have to wait for another nice weekend.
The lawns have not been mown but that will be same as above.

I did get 3 loads of washing done, hung outside and now all safely put away.

In cricket South Africa were on fire in their ODI against Bangladesh. With a 10 wicket win and terrific knocks by de Kock and Amla.
Outstanding bowling from Rabada too.
Fabulous match.

And now it is beginning, the war of words, in the coutdown to the Ashes.
David Warner has kicked it off.
I love all the banter, it just makes it all the better.
I am so looking forward to it all.

 I am writng this in bed and  have just nearly jumped out of my skin, as my smoke alarm on the landing has started to go off!!!

Dear god!!

Looks like I will be calling the Fire Brigade out to sort me out with a new one.
Please be aware that it appears to be a battery problem and nothing worse.

Right I am off to the office,
Havea brilliant Monday








No comments :