Powered By Blogger

Thursday 21 September 2017

The winter coats are coming out



Its a cold dark morning and as I went out for my early morning ramble I realised that the winter coats will be soon making an appearance.

 This time last year I had just arrived in 'that there' London and was walking around in a t-shirt and cardigan ( and leggings I hasten to add). yes I was on my way for the last 2 days of the Middlesex v Yorkshire match. And we all know how that ended!!

Today I am busy sorting my self out before I head off up the A167 .

The position for my boys this morning is still a bit wobbly.
Instead of wondering if we would win the title. we are in the race to the bottom!
We missed out on a  third batting point yesterday. but still took the first innings lead.

Its game on today but the weather looks as if it may take control if the forecast is to be believed.

I will just keep listening.

Matthew Fisher not only bowled well  on Tuesday, he batted very well yesterday too, yes I think that the future is looking brighter.

England are in ODI  action at  Trent Bridge today so hopefully they will get a game weather permitting.

Thoughts are turning to the weekend and the things that need to be done...............well we all know how that is going to end.


And now it is time to hit the road.

The blogs are getting as short as the days at the moment .

have a great day where ever you are.















No comments :