Powered By Blogger

Saturday 16 September 2017

Super long lie in

Ahhh I find myself getting lazier and lazier as the mornings get darker and darker. I need to snap out of it!
I have lots to do today and have every intention  of getting everything done this weekend that us on my long list.

I will get settled to watch cricket tonight weather permitting.
However back to other cricket.

Huge congratulations to Essex for be coming Division 1 champions.
There will be much celebrating going on down in Chelmsford.
And rightly so as they have played brilliantly all season........ .
.....and of course there us quite a bit of Yorkshire input in there too.

Now why did we let that go?????

And talking Yorkshire we still have our hearts in our mouths.

Then news that HER is 50/50 for next 2 games!!!!

I cannot imagine him missing his last ever home game.

Can You?????

Well  this won't  get the kitchen floor steam cleaned


Cheerio.




No comments :