Powered By Blogger

Monday 4 September 2017

It's Monday again






So here is to another week, and the weather is on the turn. The mornings are now considerably  darker and  there was a chill in the air as I headed out for my morning walk.

It'll be coat, hat and boots weather before we know it!

Not that I am wishing this month away, it is the last lot of cricket that I will see for a while.

So yesterday, apart from a lot of sore heads in Nottingham ( and Birmingham), it was quiet on the cricket front.

It was great to hear Notts coach Peter Moore praising the team for all their hard work which has so far  brought home 2 pieces of silverware!

Leicestershire Head Coach Pierre de Bruyn has left the club after one year in the position, and so we wait for the Dizzy rumours to start!

And at Leicestershire, bad light was to affect the game between The West Indies and themselves and was drawn.

Australia are currently in action against Bangladesh and the Aussies look to have come out all guns blazing, Bangladesh are currently 53-2, Nathan Lyon  being  the boy!


Over in France, Didi is entertaining the cousins FloRo and Keifer,they are with her until Wednesday when no doubt she will be locking her door and not allowing anyone else to intrude in her peace and quiet.


Here at the Chateau it is Monday some of the schools will be going back so the roads will be worse than ever,

AND unusually for  a Monday, I have washing in!!

Short one today but hey, its Monday and I have a lot to do before I head out the door.


I wish you all a good week







No comments :