Powered By Blogger

Saturday 2 September 2017

It's finals day!!!!



Im up, I'm ready!
Washing is on, crab apple jelly is in the pan and I am waiting for Finals Day to begin.

As predicted by 'Psychic Sophie' the painting of the front of the house has not happened but I am getting on with other things.

As you know I am not a great lover of 'circus' cricket but I do understand its worth to clubs.

I love Finals Day though, especially the most important part..............................the Mascot race!

I have all my money on Vinnie the Viking and  am hoping he does us proud today.

First up in the cricket is Birmingham v Glamorgan at 11.00am

then a quick run to Aldi for wine, back for 2.30pm when Notts take on Hampshire.

Make dinner and then  6.45pm the final.


I'm excited!

I will be cracking on with some knitting whilst all this is taking place so the day won't be wasted.

It's sunny here in the North East of Blighty and I am hoping that the sun is shining in Brum.

The only downside is that 'Puppy boy ' is commentating and I will have to mute the sound as I cannot put up with a whole day  of his singing and high pitched waffling, getting all the players names wrong etc. It really is on a par  with 'Ya nar'.

Well this isn't getting the kitchen floor steam cleaned, so I guess I had best head off and get some more work done.

Hope that all my cricket chums who are travelling to Birmingham are there safely.

I will be looking out for you on the TV


have a fab Finals Day

*whispers*  Come on Notts!






No comments :